View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #50
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
*sniff* I always get so homesick when I see pictures of certain parts of Europe. are those Halflinger horses do you know?
These are Konikhorses from Poland (half Tarpan). They fend for themselves, summer and winter. They're about a 100 of them. They have free range to the river. In the summer you might bathe in the river with the Konikhorses at some distance. But it's their territory, together with the black Galloways from Ireland.

But when I see all these beautiful photo's of the United States; I immediately want to go there again. We cruised through the US twice for four weeks; about 10 years ago. We loved it.

Last edited by desertblues; 02-27-2012 at 01:06 PM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote