View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
Fotoman
Groupie
Fotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it is

Device: iPad 64GB wifi (Sony 505 RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
Well, I still have friends in the US, and I guess that the current residents of our rental house would probably not bother.
What if I would want to buy some "american" apps (are there apps that only show up depending on your store location?). Would I need to get some US itunes cards or would one bought in a German store work too? I would think that apple has some serial numbers on the cards maybe indicating the location???

Thanks again for all the great answers so far.
iTune cards are country specific. The back of the card under "Terms and Conditions" tells you where the card is valid.

There are very few paid apps that are available only in the US.... matter of fact, the only one I've run accross is the Webber BBQ one... I guess they take their secret sauce recipes very seriously
Fotoman is offline   Reply With Quote