View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #337
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Yeah the lighter part I think is significant considering the screen estate you also gain over the N7 and Nook HD. I haven't seen a mini in person yet, of course, but I think that the screen estate gain over typical long and skinny 7" devices might be very valuable for reading/browsing.
As mentioned several times, the lower resolution means that the screen is wasted. It will show less content that the competing 7" tablets.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote