View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I bought them expressly for my Kindle Fire so its no big deal for me.

However, I bought them from Amazon.com since the Kindle app is not showing the discounted pricing. Now I don't know how to get it to my device since there is no "send to" option and it doesn't appear in my app cloud on the Kindle.

Yes, before I bought it I saw the little sign to the left that assured me it was compatible with my Kindle Fire.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote