View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #137
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I still have 30 mins or so to go on The Wind Up Bird Chronicle, but rather than finish it or start a new audiobook, I've been listening to my current epub, A Deepness in the Sky, with the TTS program Balabolka loaded with the en-US.ZiraPro voice for Microsoft Speech Platform. It's far from perfect, but it's less objectionable than some narrators I've heard.

ETA: I'll usually switch from reading on my tablet to TTS on my PC when I'm ready for bed.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote