View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #12
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Not a native..just a gauche gaijin in the upper wilderness of Japan.... Snow is finally melted and a balmy +5C on my bike ride home tonite...Wife if Japanese...but I study Japanese on My OPUS these days..>Sold my PP to a mate here in Hokkaido... Happy reading on on your Bebook Mini....Amazing machine............even with the flaws....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorlin View Post
@hidari-san,

Thanks for your reply; good to have an answer from a native Japanese person.
どもありがとう
I have the following Fonts installed:
------------------------------
*Adobe Heiti Std.
*Adobe Ming std.
Adobe Myungjo std.
*Bitstream Vera Sans, Sams Mono, Serif
Courier Std.
*Dejavu Sans, Sans Mono, Serif
Minion Pro
Myriad Pro
*Ryo Gothic PlusN
Symbol Std.
------------------------------
I believe that the fonts marked with an asterisk(*) above all have support for Japanese. I am not sure about Minion/ Myriad, they might also include kana and/ or kanji.
There's one problem though, no matter how many fonts I'll install, this list only seems to represent fonts selectable for menu use, not for ePub/ PDF use.
I might try updating again with MS Mincho included, provided that I can find it.
A working V5 or V3 fro Japanese does not seem to be related to my device as Stormchild pointed out that it is from the same family as the Onyx.

@Stormchild:
Thanks for finding out that the Onyx X60S and Bebook Club are of the same family.

--

Kind Regards,

jorlin
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote