Thread: LRF output
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #50
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Hmm sorry I was traveling. Let's see
Transfer from reader to library will be implemented in the future. It just wasn't high on my list of priorities.

Glad you got the permissions issues sorted out.

Regarding html2lrf
It basically supports all HTML 4 tags (there may be a few obscure ones I missed out) and most of the font and page related CSS properties. You should have a look at the demo lrf file in the first post of this topic. The converted HTML file is included.

Let me know if you need more info.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote