Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 06:15 AM   #6
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i hope you find your book slite, it is really frustrating to forget the title of a book you want to find... i had a thread searching for a forgotten book as well (a long time ago), i did not find the book i was looking for however it did become a very interesting discussion and many other good books were recommended, so it was not in vain.

sorry, i can't help you with the book you describe.

(note to self : do try to remember to refresh the page before posting, if the tab has been open for some time already... )
Hehe, maybe this should be made into a sticky so people can use it to post requests like this?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote