View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #95
WaltC
Harmonious Grump
WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Touch, Nook HD, iPad 3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I hope that helps. I can talk about this all day.
Ana,
Thanks! I have two 900 page books that I've been wanting to try with the 1dollarscan site & I wasn't sure how big a job I was getting myself into. Believe me that helps more than you can imagine-- you answered all the questions I had and quite a few that I hadn't yet tripped over. The timing was perfect too, since I just yesterday ordered ABBYY FineReader 11 Professional. It's helpful to learn about the steps you go through and I'm very relieved to hear of your 1 hour/book results. (I'm thinking it might be a little more than that for a 900 page book though! )

WaltC
WaltC is offline   Reply With Quote