Thread: Request: 14
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Request: 14

Just wondering if it would be possible to remove the (MB) from the Size column

The reason I ask is:
It's really not needed - anyone who needs to know, will already know, it denotes MB
It means you have to keep the column at a set width, making it smaller, makes the title unreadable.

An alternative would be to code it so it shrinks the text differently, so the (MB) disappear. But removing it is probably the best solution.

What do you think?

Also while I'm here:
Is it possible to have a hot link from the Author name in a column to the Author in the tag list (So clicking on an Author will result in All Authors of that name being displayed)

And on a same note:
An awesome developer implemented a previous suggestion, that made it possible to click on a letter in the Tag field to display All A-Authors etc, So I'm wondering if adding the same functionality when tags are displayed by popularity is possible? (So clicking on the "15-8 (100)" etc, will result in All those being displayed)

Sorry for long post - dam this is making it longer isn't it
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote