View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Help: how to select text on all pages in PDF files?

I found the reading experience became more pleasant when I changed the fonts or the stroke thickness in a pdf file that has light fonts. But I don't know how to select text on all pages in a pdf file besides pressing the mouse and drag it from the first line on page one to the last line of the file. For a book with hundreds of pages, it is really painful to wait for a long time before one can change the setting in the file. Does anyone know how to select text on all pages of a file with one or two clicks? Since my ebook reader can't darken text in a pdf file, changing the file itself is the only option. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am using adobe pro 9.0, the "select all" option only works for one page.

My setting was "single page continuous" but if I select "touchup text tool" first, the "select all" button became blank. If I chose "select all" first and then "touchup text tool", there is no choices for changing the fonts after right click the text.

Last edited by jshzh; 05-08-2011 at 10:51 AM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote