View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #13
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
@adjust - Excuse me if I've missed the bleedin' obvious but why wouldn't you just keep the illustration sections in the same document as the rest of the book so you don't have to cut and paste the manifest etc?
Illustration sections are printing separately to the text. Usually on a 4-Colour press and on different paper stock. They are done in either 4, 8, 16, 32 page section. This means it can be bound up anywhere they want to put it in the book.

It also gets printed at different times, hence the need for a separate, ID Document.

Why I didn't include it into the ID "Book" as a separate file and call it Pic section?

It's because my clients want it to appear as close to where it falls in the printed edition as possible. This mean that it needs to go inside a chapter. As pic sections very very rarely fall in between chapters.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote