View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #58
awx
Connoisseur
awx is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650 & PRS-600
It took a little longer than I anticipated but the Css import feature is done, with the following known limitations:
* @media directive is not supported and any rules inside of this will be ignored.
* Css comments are ignored during import.
* The Css rules are sorted in alphabetical order. This will change shortly to maintain their original order.

If your css file won't work with those limitations, you should not import it but instead create a "Stylesheet (External)". External stylesheets will copied directly from disk into the ePub without modification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Great, will try the version with css import later then.
Please let me know if you have any problems while importing Css files. I've tested the import feature against somewhat complicated files without any parsing errors but it's likely there are situations that I didn't consider.

Quote:
Any news when a basic save option will be active?
My plan was to implement complete error-checking before opening/saving but I agree that opening/saving would be more useful at this point.

Quote:
I really hate to enter everything again while testing.
Hopefully you're importing most everything and only doing cleanup inside ePubHub. I'll be expanding the import feature to support creating book structure based on divs to speed things up. So if you import an xhtml file that looks like this, you will get an eBook with two chapters instead of a single generic page:

Code:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<body>
<div class="chapter">
<p>Blah blah blah</p>
</div>
<div class="chapter">
<p>Blah blah blah</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>
awx is offline   Reply With Quote