View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek R View Post
Great! Can't thank you enough. I've nearly traumatized myself in trying to decide whether to space paragraphs or use indents in ebooks, but opted for the former as it's the lazy way out - no need to put in lots of class="noindent" tags. However, in a simple book like the attached it's no great deal and I'll change that forthwith.
You don't actually need to do it like <p class="classnotneeded">. Just do it like <p> and define p something like this...

Code:
p {
margin-top: 0;
margin-bottom: 0;
text-indent: 1.2em
}
Then you'll only need a <p class="noindent"> when you don't want the indent like at the first paragraph of a chapter or the first paragraph after a section break. And any other classes are when you don't want the default <p>.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote