Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
This one also wants someone to hold the other end of her knotted rope while she tugs at it, and she wants a lap to sleep on when she's tired. My husband says black labs grow to be quite big, so I'm a little worried about her lapdog habit. I'm hoping it's a part of the baby phase and that she'll outgrow it before she outweighs me...
Oh, yes, I'm sure she'll outgrow it in no time

She's lovely. There's nothing better than a dog that's happy to see you!! Congrats.

Tracey
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhoto-20120703-175301.jpg.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	88674  
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote