View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
Ideally. For most to the covers I have searched for, I find it difficult to find images larger than ~600x~800. Of course I am lazy and just do a google image search.

Honestly, it is not really an issue, as the kindle screen doesn't display images all that well, relatively speaking, so you don't really notice the lost detail that comes with blowing up an image.
I find some nice covers here (right click, view image and edit the width in the url), here and here

EDIT: And also here, the Australian sites seem to have high-res covers for some reason

Last edited by seagull; 03-08-2011 at 04:56 PM.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote