View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #604
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuklachica View Post
I am confused.... I just got a KSO and don't see any of these offers... only an AT&T one, $25 off software, ABC's Revenge and something else... but neither of these. Also, don't have any of the screen savers (though I did check them off in the Manage Kindle area). What am I doing wrong? Wi-fi is on.
New offers are only available during a 4-day window. You have to claim these offers on your Kindle during that time. If you fail to do so, you lose out on that offer. Past offers are not available to you.

Be sure to claim the software offer before midnight PDT tonight (5 hours from now) or you'll lose out.

Remember, claiming an offer is not the same as buying an offer. Claiming just reserves that offer for you. You then have approximately one month to decide if you actually want to buy it.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote