View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #601
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuklachica View Post
I am confused.... I just got a KSO and don't see any of these offers... only an AT&T one, $25 off software, ABC's Revenge and something else... but neither of these. Also, don't have any of the screen savers (though I did check them off in the Manage Kindle area). What am I doing wrong? Wi-fi is on.
You only get the newer offers that are active when you got your KSO. These are older offers, so you won't get them (but you will get whatever new ones come out).

As for the screen savers, I'm not sure. You mean you don't have any screen savers? I didn't know we could get rid of them, so I'm a bit puzzled by that.
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote