View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #13
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
This is what happens in the Sony Reader Library.

It bleeds over.
Well, the problem in the Sony Reader is that the reader doesn't resize the image. The original image was 366px x 614px and in the css code I used the half of that size. But Sony Reader still uses the original size so it ignores the property background-size. I resized the image manually before using it in the .epub and I got the following results in Sony Reader:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Parrot.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	106107  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Parrot.epub (11.5 KB, 254 views)

Last edited by RbnJrg; 05-21-2013 at 09:30 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote