View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Hi

From time to time, I bump on these kinds of things. I'd like to find a practical solution for this one:

As you can see, It's a bird (head + tail) placed in the green area and standing on the left side of a page. My dream would be to know how to wrap the text around (intended light blue display).

I even cut the bird in two pieces and tried to stick the pieces together but I failed miserably (it worked for one font-size, but increase it and the tail goes away... )

Would somebody accept to publish here the relevant code?
There is a whole thread that is playing with things like this down in EPUB format:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=11
If yo look at the attachment in the linked message , it can be done
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote