View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
To make them portable to a reader device, I assume I have to copy the font files themselves to the "Font" folder, but is this enough to make them display correctly? Do I need to add a line to the CSS file to direct the device to look for the font files?
Yes, you need specific CSS. You can for instance look at the Three Men in a Boat epub to see how it's done.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote