View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #44
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by nboshart View Post
Were you there? How did you find Tamblyn?

The promises were true, and there was indeed a Kobo reader at Tech Forum. It's not bad, the d-pad is a d-pad and the reader was very responsive, impressively so. The reader I used was a prototype, it had a glossy finish but they're saying matte when it launches. Page turns were also fast, as fast as a kindle at least, and they've got 6 weeks of updates before it launches.

I also found out that presale begins March 30, for Canada at least.

The quilted back was actually nice. I didn't think it would make a difference, but it was better than straight plastic.

Over all, nice little reader.
I for one will be pre-ordering March 30th. Thanks for the extra info.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote