Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #45
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I'm still having this problem with indexing. Namely that it stops at a "problem" book and won't continue. I've tried loading a few at a time but it's particular books not the amount that cause the problem.

Trouble is I haven't found a way to identify which books cause the problem so I'm left with the task of adding one book at a time and checking whether it indexes ok. I haven't got time to do that.

So I live with it - which is a shame because I actually find the search one of the most useful parts of having an ereader.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote