View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
@Kovid, YES! that was the problem, I had @font-face rules on an in-line CSS for one of the xhtml files. (I didn't know that would cause trouble.) I have now done a successful conversion, using the subsetting feature.

Thank you for the speedy reply. You ROCK, and Calibre is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Now, did you take the subsetted fonts from the converted ePub and replace the fonts in the original ePub and edit the CSS & OPF if any of the font files were deleted for not being in use?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote