View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #82
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneT View Post
I never participated is a reading challenge, and I don't have the slightest idea if my goal of 50 books is realistic ( at least 10 in Dutch, and not more than 25 crime/mystery/thriller).

I already finished the first Dutch book ('Tonio, een requiemroman' by A.F.Th. van der Heijden), and one mystery by Agatha Christie.

However, I wonder if I will be able to keep up that pace. I had a week off from work after all, and during a average workweek, I seldom have more than an hour a day for reading...
Welcome to the 2013 Reading Challenge.

If you can finish one book a week, you'll accomplish your goal.

Good Luck & Have fun!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote