View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #9
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
You got me to look at Amazon and in addition to a 99¢ edition of Shaw with 26 plays, I found a free edition of the Gilbert Keith Chesterton biography of Shaw, which could be fun. I know all of this is at PG, but this was easier. Haven't checked the epub venues for similar versions.
great tip! It does also exist in EPUB and other versions on Project Gutenberg, see here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
For consideration of any that might be interested.

A London stage production of George Bernard Shaw's play "Arms and the Man". A comedic play set during the Serbo-Bulgarian War of 1885. On YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4FchU7tumI
Now I don't know whether I should do first, watch the play or read the script

Last edited by paola; 10-08-2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: added answer to Hamlet53
paola is offline   Reply With Quote