View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #45
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
BTW, Sigil also supports both font obfuscation methods. (Just right-click the fonts in the Book Browser and select the desired method.)
Doitsu:

See--even an old dog can learn new tricks. THANKS!

Hitch

ETA: I just realized, in this entire thread, we've all--or at least I've been--talking apples and oranges. I've been talking about RECEIVING books for production with fonts that are already obfuscated--not putting obfuscated fonts IN ePUBS--although I've learned a new trick with that, and I'm grateful. But in re-reading it, I realized that DaleDe, etc., were talking about one thing and I another altogether. Thanks, all--and thanks Doitsu for the Sigil-obfuscation trick, too; we'll try it.--H

Last edited by Hitch; 07-27-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: D'oh! Realized talkin' apples and oranges.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote