Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:36 AM   #82
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The three Kobo fonts on a Kobo Glo that I am aware of that display bold where italic was called for are Avenir, Gill Sans and Kobo Nickel.

Those oddities and the lack of diacritical support were the reason I created my font tester epub file. See the 2.4.0 bugs thread for a download link for the file:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=205931&page=6

Regards,
David
Was there a lack of diacritical support overall on the device, or did only the fonts mentioned not support diacritics? I have to say, the lack of diacritical support might be a deal breaker.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote