View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I love ebooks and have no desire to read a paper book ever again. If I cannot get the ebook I want from the library, I might snivel about it much as I would whine if my breakfast got cold when I was in the shower. Then of course I could borrow the paper book if available, buy the book or read another book.

One often overlooked fact is that not all libraries have all books in paper format. If every ebook was available at say hardcover price and allowed to circulate the average amount of times as a paper book circulates very few if any libraries could afford to buy them all..

Sure I would like any ebook I want available instantly from the library, but I doubt this is a viable economic proposition for authors. And I do not have that ability with paper books either.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote