View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I'm guessing that this is the Kobo 2? because the new price for the KO2 is $100. I would say go for it. I have the KO1 and I love it and the new one is even better with the faster page turns and the higher levels grey scale screen (from 8 to 16 levels) which will make the screen whiter and the print darker, also the new one will get the most firmware updates I expect.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote