View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuklachica View Post
Is there a way to edit your collection titles NOT using the Kindle? I find it frustrating to have to edit the titles via the Kindle because it takes so many button clicks. My titles are basically sorted like this:

(Reading: current)
[Fiction]
[[ Historical Fiction ]]
[[[ Classics ]]]

{Non-Fiction}
{{ Religious }}
{{{ Political }}}
{{{{ Medical }}}}

...etc.

I want to edit some of these titles, but it becomes a huge chore when you have to add so many symbols, etc. Can this be done from our Amazon account or Kindle for Mac?

Thank you in advance for any pointers!!
I don't know if you knew this, but the symbols can remain up while you use the rest of the keyboard, so it's really only a couple more clicks than it would be to do it on a computer.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote