View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #16
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You will be happy to know it is coming.
You're right! I don't know what I was looking at, or if I was distracted at the time because I was sure I'd pressed the options button to the right of a book in library view ... but the "add to shelf" option is there. That's fantastic (and makes me as a KTouch user really look forward to the 2.1.4 firmware rollout.) You can also add a book to a particular shelf when you're in the book if you select the wrench in the lower right menu.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote