View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #31
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Thanks for that info! So maybe, if I get through Storm Front I might like the rest of the series better. Good to know, because I still am curious about it!
at worst you read a 2nd book, they're not long reads and you can get through them pretty quick. at least it's felt like that for the first two reads.

there's a lot to build on from the second book but with the amount of action and crazy ass kickin' things going on i'm not sure how book 3 can top it

i've been reading a lot of urban fantasy lately and this series seems to be pretty good, rated up there with what i've read. i'm just kind of bummed that i didn't get on it earlier and now i'm playing catch up with 11 more to go plus side jobs (which i may or may not get to).
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote