View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 03:10 AM   #75
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerospinboson View Post
Good heavens. So many people who have already had a half-dozen different devices by now. I now have my iLiad 5.5 years, and it's still working, and the battery is still near starting performance. Am I a bad person for not replacing it yet?
If the iLiad is still working for you and doing what you want, then by all means, don't replace it.

Let's see... The 500 the screen is the 1st gen eInk so the 505's screen was that much better that the 500 had to be replaced. The 505 developed a fault in the screen controller and was replaced with a 600. The 600 was then sold because I disliked the touch layer and it's reflectiveness. The 650 was bought to replace the 600. The T1 I inherited. So I still have the 650 and the T1. Oh, I also have a nook STR that I dislike because the firmware on it is lousy, The home screen is so busy and crapped u with B&N books online that it's almost worthless. That and the pitiful memory for sideloading. But the nook STR I did buy for just over $20.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote