Thread: Literary Ebooks only
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I voted no. I think it just narrows our options and will make some categories needlessly older than they need to be. As more and more publishers refuse access to libraries and availability through retailers becomes more and more single retailer only I think we need to keep things as open as possible. Just saying e-book does not make a title any more available to members.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote