View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I really like Aldiko because I can set Calibre up in my catalogs to get my books wirelessly via the Calibre server and there is a separate app called Aldiko Sync that syncs my reading across my android devices (I also have a Samsung Galaxy phone) so that any books added to one device will be added to the others as well as have all of them sync to the last page read. Aldiko also allows you to check out library books from within the app and read them in the app instead of using Overdrive. You can read pretty much anything on it except Kindle ebooks.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote