View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I know exactly that he means. If you delete the leading tag in pretty print, in replace in 6.2 it would knock out the end tag along with the one you searched for. In 7.1 it does not. This is to not knock out the wrong tag by accident. I never did for me, but I can't blame them from wanting to do no harm.

Now you have to include the end tag in your regex search with something like <b>(.*)</b> and use \1 in the replace line, if you were trying to get rid of the <b> tag and its end tag. I am just getting used to this myself, so I think that is right, but don't shoot me if I am wrong.

This results in repeated searches for me. meme said he was going to look at this sort of thing, but it didn't seem a high priority for them.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote