View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
trainman
trainman began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
Can't register My Nook ST

Please excuse my writing I'm not english speking so god.
After a hardware reseting of my nook ST , I can't re-register my device.

If I choose to sign in to the old account witch I have on Barnes and noble on my After a hardware reseting of my nook ST , I can't re-register my device.

If I choose to sign in to the old account witch I have on Barnes and noble on my screen appear the messege : Sorry we've having trouble setting up your Nook.

At the bottom- left on the screen is a messege D-AD1202. I search the google and I find this meanig for the code : device associated with a different user. GBP validation where a user is attempting to register himself to a device where the previous owneer did not perform a de-registration

I try to create a new account from my nook with another email adress ( this one ), but the same story again.
Any suggestion?screen appear the messege : Sorry we've having trouble setting up your Nook.

At the bottom- left on the screen is a messege D-AD1202. I search the google and I find this meanig for the code : device associated with a different user. GBP validation where a user is attempting to register himself to a device where the previous owneer did not perform a de-registration

I try to create a new account from my nook with another email adress , but the same story again.
Any suggestion?
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote