View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:48 AM   #51
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Mrs_Often, PeterT, thanks: yes, it is just the firmware I have in mind, and i am asking because there is no direct link to the Mini in the thread you mention, at least not for 2.3.1 for Mini that I am on - so I thought perhaps there were firmware files on the device that I could copy in case I wanted to re-instate the 2.3.1 version (which seems to be working fine so far).
I think the Glo version is also for Mini. But I'm not 100% sure.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote