View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #742
Warchild
Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook Color, Kobo Aura, iPad, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by blgram View Post
I emailed Kobo that almost everyone get newest firmware but why my device is still using 2.6.0 They asked me where did i get my Kobo (Japan) ? According to its location of purchasing it will come on Q1 of 2014 .

And , i updated to 3.1.1 downloaded the necessary file from this thread. My computer is Mac. So , for who wanna update its firmware by using their Mac OS they have to unhidden files in their computer as writing codes on terminal. Then, you are able to achieve ".kobo" file to put 3.1.1 files on it to install it.
Get a free app called MUCommander or one named XFolders. They display the invisible files and folders and easily let you move things around from the Mac to the Kobo.
Warchild is offline   Reply With Quote