View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #1000
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Great review of this. I'd not heard of it before, and it sounds quite interesting. I know you are still a bit away from Shift, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts on it...I'm working my way through the 2nd book once I get some of my requested reviews done.
It's frustrating because a couple of my favourite indie authors released books all at the same time that I want to review and I already had a schedule put together through to April. I'm trying to work out how to fit everything in.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote