View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:31 AM   #29
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by GvilleBridge View Post
And in relation to the thread at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190333 I wonder if the Kobo folk, including beta-testers, have at least one of each production model ereader for testing firmware?
Something I've been wondering too. I think not, hence the problems with what seemed to be a discrete group in one geographical area. Also, since Kobo don't seem to advertise for beta-testers, how would they ensure they get an example of each in the wild?
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote