View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My apologies - I must be getting it confused with another device, in that case.
Is there really any? My 2002 PDA offers search functions in all of the text "apps" it has. As you've said, a search function is really basic.

Oh, now that I come to think about it, another thing that could be annoying (besides of what I added in the post above):

- There's no "go to page XY", but only a slider, and that's not very accurate. Takes you roughly to the page and after that it's arrows to browse.

I mostly use the search function for finding a certain page, but have done so with my PDA, too, so that just came to my mind. Might be annoying for some readers (another thing on the wish list).

If you read through the firmware request thread in the Kobo section, you might get an idea what people are missing most (though some things might have been implemented already).
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote