View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
Once an author signs up with KDP they have to remove all of their books for sale in other places.

Also, KDP authors are only availble for "free" if you own an actual kindle, not a kindle app.

Of course, I could buy a book from Amazon...but why would I pay for a book being offered for free? Plus I don't own a kindle - and I don't want a kindle.

And I can't buy it anywhere else.
Only the free Prime lending requires a device. The "5 days of free" KDP freebies (like all those featured in the bargains forum) work like any other Kindle book and can be sent to an app instead of a Kindle.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote