View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
jeff47
Connoisseur
jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kobo Libre H20
Trouble w structure detection

Hi,
I'm trying to convert a ePub I've edited in Sigil to Mobi, using Calibre 0.7.23, for use on my Kindle v3. The problem I'm having is with the structure detection - at least, I assume that's what creates the ticks on the horizontal progress bar on the Kindle.

I've tried a number of things: adding "chapter" to the class of the containing tags and using //*[@class="chapter"] for the 'detect chapters' pattern, even adding just an <hr /> before each chapter and using //h:hr. Neither works.

I do have some divisions in the converted Mobi, but they are not where I want and I don't see the pattern in their creation. Is there some voodoo to this? It seems so simple from the documentation, I don't understand what I'm missing.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Jeff
jeff47 is offline   Reply With Quote