Thread: Im loving it!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Worm View Post
So I just finished my first e book yesterday and I have already started a new one.
Congrats, Book Worm!

Quote:
I was really worried about not having a book in my hands and getting that GREAT feeling you get when you finish the last page
Quote:
It didnt bother me at all that I was not holding a paper book!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey34 View Post
I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again...I had a guy I work with say but don't you miss holding that book in your hands and I looked him straight in the face and said no I don't!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
Good to hear you are really enjoying your *blue* 505. Since getting my 505 last year I read more often than I ever have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
And I read way more now I have a *blue* 505.
We all agree with you

Is there a *BLUE* 505 take-over creeping in?

Stand up and be PROUD, we have *BLUE* 505's and we read more than ever!

(Stacey34, are you sure that there isn't blue under that red?)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote