View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #47
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattW View Post
I'd like to continue this discussion, but HarryT has told me in no uncertain terms that I'd have to open a new thread in the "Politics" subforum. So, sorry, it seems that while tax evasion and copyright law are fine, privacy is not a topic we're allowed to discuss in Mobileread's "News" section. I would've thought that this is a place where a thread can run its course as long as it's civil, but obviously, I was wrong.

Matt
I have to agree. I think it's a little overzealous to censor a thread that is topical and certainly qualifies as "news" , and that has led to a spirited yet civil debate.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote