View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #11755
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Well, apparently, the button wasn't on so the lights didn't come on. These things are driving me crazy trying to figure out if I am pushing the button on or not.

I am putting the solar charger under an indoor, bright, single light to see if I can figure it out.

It has cooled down and we have a nice breeze, which is giving me chills due to my sunburn. Hot again tomorrow.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote