View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:26 AM   #13
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
... and consumers must be vigilant against "normal" pricing on shorter novels. While the size of a book is not necessarily an indication of it's literary quality, and some excellent cases can be made for excess padding, we are also seeing examples of downsizing with no downward price adjustment. How many consumer items can I count where quantities have decreased but not prices -- coffee, candy, etc. I may consider purchase of a normal 350-400 page eBook novel for $9.99 from a favorite author, but I'm not likely to purchase a 150-200 page novelette for the same price.
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote