View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #996
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceDeer View Post
I've run into a couple of fanfics on ponyfictionarchive.net that didn't download properly. It was only a few, though, so it's probably some weird edge case. They're here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. The epubs that were generated just had the chapter title and none of the content.
The attached version uses the less rigorous HTML parser of the two FFDL commonly uses for ponyfictionarchive.net. It works for me on most of the stories you reference above.

One does not, but that's because the author put the story text into the author's note instead of the chapter body.

ponyfictionarchive.net doesn't have any convenient wrapping tag to grab the author notes with the chapter text, so they haven't been included. If you can show more than the one story with this mistake, I'll look into ways to include the author notes, too.

UPDATE(Nov5): attachment removed--there's a newer test version with this change farther down the thread. That version will also be removed after the next release.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 11-05-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions